Wednesday 22 September 2010

Appologies

hiya, not been logged on for ages... had an awful cold that didnt want to leave.. I need lots to do on here... thanks again to *scrapcollector* I just need to now find out how to get my award down the side of my blog page.... if anyone could help that would be great. Then I can pass on to other blogs.... which i'm really looking forward to doing :)

also Valentine aka clair and sharni http://valentines-sharni-clair.blogspot.com/ has asked me to be a designer on her stampin up monthly challenges... which is great. Quick pop over and take part in septembers... and then October's challenge won't be far away.

I also need help to do a permanent link to clair's blog on my blog..... oh I just don't know how these things work :)

thanks
have a great weekend!!
Amanda

No comments: