Thursday 19 April 2012

My new creation

I'm submitting this card to the following challenges... This is the first time I have submitted to other challenges. Usually do Lovely Hanglar only
Hanglar Only - Spring

Just magnolia -Lace

Lets ink it up - Distressing

paper sundaes - Anything goes

magnolia down under - flags and banners there are some lovely cards on this blog. I have used a hanglar imag but I have used 3 magnolia doo hickeys, so I hope I qualify. http://magnoliadownunderchallenges.blogspot.ca/





Not working today as I have to work tomorrow evening spent a few hours in shed making this, while watching C&C. Also have tomorrow off so will be making more.

6x6 card
using a lovely Hanglar image
my new sizzix ovals
magnolia die. romantic die, magnolia doily and bunting die
ribbon from ribbon reel when I was at the NEC
papers are tilda and pink ones from tash that was from The Papermill
lace from the ribbon reel
coloured in using copics
distress ink round edges
brad and brad embellishment from hobby house
and twine

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Very pretty card, love the colour choice, papers and the lace is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing with us at LIIU, good luck with the challenge. Hugz Suzanne

Stampin'Piper said...

Lovely card, I love the colors!

Thanks for joining our Flags and Banners Challenge at Magnolia Down Under! The DooHickeys qualify your entry of course!

Hugs Tanja

Susan Hogan said...

Go for it girl. Enter those challenges! A great card and lovely lave. Thanks for entering it in the LIIU challenge this month!

Serena said...

WoW! This card is so pink and so lovely!!!! Thank you for joining us at Lovely Hanglar and Sweet Magnolia Challenge!!! Good Luck ;o)

xoxo

Paper Sewn Visions said...

Pretty card. The image is adorable. Thank you for sharing and joining in at LIIU. Hugs, Velma