Wednesday 9 January 2013

2013 with a Magnolia Card


Happy New year!! My facebook page is up and running.. and as I can't load anything from home computer I have been placing my items on Fudge cards OOAK items. This is my second card of 2013 A magnolia stamp using my new go-kreate dies. Wild orchid flowers. stickles, coloured in with Tim Holtz distress markers and doohickey dies will be entering this into some blog chalenges, but will wait to I get home to add x blogs entries http://lovely-haenglar-only.blogspot.co.uk/ Something new my new go-kreate dies and a lovely magnolia stamp http://magnoliadownunderchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/ Magnolia Down Under Challenge #178 Anything Goes http://tildastown.wordpress.com/ Post navigation← Older postsChallenge #34 Anything Goes… sorry forgot to add these.. and they are all being squashed up into my orriginal text.

8 comments:

Riet Kamstra said...

Love it Amanda! Great take on the challenge, thanks for participating @ Tilda's Town ! The Gokreate dies are wonderful and you made good use of them. Need some myself ;)
Riet

R.V.Cards said...

Hoi Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia lover
What A great card you have made Lovely colors and a sweet image! Thanks you for joining us at the Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia challenge blog hope to see you next time
hugs Ria
come and check out my blog and become a follower

Carla Burger said...

Gorgeous card Amanda. Love the DP and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town Challenges this week and good luck!! Hugs Carla.

Rene said...

Amazing! I love looking at these elaborate cards...they're so gorgeous...but when I go to create one, it always looks like a preschool project! I'm so amazed by your talent!
Thank you so much for joining us at Tilda's Town this week! Good luck and I hope to see you back soon!
Rene

Bron said...

Look at all those pretty papers and embellishments...
Thanks for joining and sharing with us at MDUC this week hugs from Bron :-)

Sharon said...

I love this Amanda, so pretty and feminine and such fabulous embellishments.

Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Down Under for the Anything Goes Challenge.

Sharon x

Anonymous said...

Charming Tilda creating Amanda! I don't see your link to the Tilda's Town Challenge... thanks for playing!

Tina Makuc said...

This is wonderful Amanda!!
Love all those layers.. The papers are awesome and so is your colouring..
Thanks for playing with us at Tilda's Town!!
Hugs, Tina