Friday 27 August 2010

Things to do!!!

Things I need to do...
update my penny black gallery... I have lots of stamps, Can't help buying Penny Black they are just so sweet...
I have placed bids on ebay for some new ones, 2 days to go..

tidy shed!!! wow what a mess, but there is always enough room to squeeze in and make a card..

OOOO my camera is fixed.... what a worry, the lens just needed a good clean... all my pictures have a black mark on them.... but at least they won't from now on

not long till the YCC starts up and runs.... and this will be my 2nd year off attendance so i need to get clicking with that.

have a great weekend!!!
xx

1 comment:

Yenni Natalia said...

oww...that is great that your camera fixed! dont forget to share with me the pb stamp pictures that you buy. can i just wondering where did you buy pb at ebay? if you dont mind...i normally buy from pb stamps.

hugs
yenni