Saturday 28 August 2010

WOW!!! 77 penny black stamps

I'm no sure I want to know how many black stamps I have... i think it must be over 100. i have 77 shown on here, i'm of to photo the rest...I also have some of the clear sets but won't be taking photos of them.

craftsulove have free P&P till monday, so i've just purchased the scor bug and they also sell cake making bits... so i think i've purchased some sugar... the type you see on cakes in expensive shops... and free P&P can't say no.... i've been waiting for almost 2 weeks to get the email for free postage :)

daughter bought me the hmmingbird cakebook.... yum the cakes are lovely, especially the cupcakes and frosting to go on top... I have lots of sprinklings to go on top of the cakes but i really wanted the glittery sugar.

started the topper for my penny black saturday challenge card, using copics... the new colours that i bought are great... artymiss still has free postage, i think till the end of the month.
shed is now half tidy... but i can't help myself.... then i start to craft lol
brb

No comments: